- On Demand
- Submit a Program
- Submit an Announcement
For Comcast Subscribers
If you are a Comcast subscriber you can find your favorite programming on the following channel line-up:
- Public Programming - Channel 18
- Education Programming - Channel 19
- Government Programming - Channel 20
For Frontier Subscribers
- Choose channel 99
- Press OK
- Press the channel/page down button (to the right go the guide button) 6x’s till Guilford Community TV is highlighted
- Press OK
- Choose Public, Education or Government buy using down arrow (below OK button) Then press OK button
If you wait about 15-20 seconds the show that’s on the channel that’s highlighted will play in the little window to the right.
GCTV On Demand Programming
On-Demand programming is an opt-in option we provide our producers. Not everything produced at GCTV is posted to the internet. The link below will bring you to our YouTube Channel where you can find Town meetings, Guilford Public Schools news and videos produced by the Guilford public and authorized for internet viewing.
All programming must be non-commercial.
A User Access Form must be filled out for each program.
All individual programs must be labeled.
GCTV will not broadcast programs that do not meet these criteria.
Who Can Submit a Program?
Any resident or employee of the 7 town cable franchise area (Guilford, Madison, Branford, North Branfford, North Haven, East Haven and Wallingford) may submit programming to air on one of our 3 channels.
Producers under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign the User Access Form as the submitter.
Scheduling Programs for Broadcast
GCTV writes the program schedule on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new program cycles to begin at 12:01am on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Programs are scheduled using the following guidelines.
New Guilford produced programs are scheduled first.
- Repeat Guilford produced programs are next.
New non-Guilford produced programs are third.
Repeat non-Guilford produced programs are last.
Rules for Submission
- You must be a resident of Guilford, Branford, North Branford, North Haven, Madison, Wallingford or East Haven to submit an annoucement.
- GCTV will not post announcements for events hosted by private citizen's. Even if it is for charity.
- Announcements must be for events sponsored by non-profit organizations (501c3), public schools or government agencies.
- GCTV will not post graphics.
GCTV makes every effort to post announcements in a timely manner. It is helpful to us if you send your announcement at least a month before the event date.
GCTV will run announcements for up to 2 weeks. If you have a specific start date in mind for your announcement please specify that in your e-mail to GCTV.
Submit Your Announcement
Email a text-only announcement to:
Include in your email:
- Sponsoring Organization Name
- Event Name
- Event Date and Time
- Contact Information for the public to use to learn more (website, email, phone)
Please do not send graphics, PDFs, photos or press releases.